Welcome to the Native Windows Port of the OpenACS system!
This is Version 3.1.26 (21st of March 2017) of Windows-OpenACS port and it consists of:
- naviserver-4.99.16d4 – including
- nsdbpg 2.1
- nsoracle 2.8a1
- nsssl 2.1
- xotcl-2.0.0 (nsf 2.0.0)
- OpenACS 5.9.0
- External binaries:
a. Strawberry Perl 22.214.171.124 including MinGW 64 binaries (http://strawberryperl.com/)
b. Curl 7.47.0 (http://curl.haxx.se/)
This port has been generated with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition.
Compatible Windows Versions
This port works on the following systems: Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016; it runs only on Windows 64 bit.
How to get it
Windows-OpenACS can be downloaded here.
This installer runs properly if the following conditions are met:
- The target platform is a Windows 64 bit machine
- PostgreSQL is not installed on the target machine
- The installation directory must be ‘C:\naviserver’
- Disk ‘C:’ on the target machine has at least 10 GB of free space available.
The installation creates the following automatic services:
- PostgreSQL953 – PostgreSQL Service
- NaviServer-openacs – OpenACS Service
Windows-OpenACS will be available at: http://localhost:8000/
This is the admin account:
Building and compilation instructions are available here.